Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Montreal

This past summer has been amazing. It went by so fast I haven't been able to share all my photos with you all! Here's the start of my international travels....

At the beginning of August, I drove up to Montreal with a couple friends to attend the Osheaga Music Festival at Parc Jean-Drapeau. Here are some pictures from that music-filled weekend:



Here's a view of the crowd on the hill of the festival.



My good friend Andrea and I outside our hotel room. 
The view from the huge window in the room was great!





The Montreal metro system- how we got everywhere. 

Some pictures from the historic Old Port of Montreal:










The Notre-Dame Basilica:







Some pictures from the festival itself:


Macklemore, great performer with such good messages in his songs



Mumford & Sons, one of my absolute favorite bands




And the beautiful Montreal sunset:



Next up, Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment