Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last day in Germany

For my last day in Germany, we traveled back to the Brandenburger Tor and the Parliament Building. It was great to revisit some of the places I experienced my first day in Berlin. 


Brandenburger Tor


Parliament Building


All the German goodies I took back to remember the country by!


The flight home 

I will forever be grateful to my friend Johanna for guiding me in my first European travel experience. She and her family were so kind and generous in providing me with a place to stay and food to eat. I had a wonderful time living in a new country where I didn't know the language, all thanks to the love and support from my friend and her family!

Danke to everyone I met in Germany and I hope to visit you again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment