Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

So this is what it's like to have a blog...

I have always seen blogs and thought, wow, those people seem to have really interesting lives. Then I thought, that could be me. I like to think I'm interesting enough for people to read about, and what better time to start than winter break? Here is goes...

I'm a big visual person, so here are some pictures of what I've been up to:



My friends and I won a gingerbread house-making contest at school!



I went to my first Hanukkah dinner



I moved home... it took a while to unpack all this



We got our Christmas tree!



I saw friends from high school :)

It's been a great first week of break so far and I've still got a month to go! My days will consist of seeing friends & family and going to Starbucks to work on my thesis. It's research on home birth. I know- you're intrigued. Guess you'll have to wait and see what's next.

Thanks for reading!
-H

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited to read and follow along on your journey! ( I will email you back soon;)

    ReplyDelete